Henderson Hall encompasses 22.3 acres of land located in Arlington, Virginia. The facility provides barracks and support for Marines assigned to Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps as well as certain schools and agencies within the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area.
Henderson Hall is located on South Southgate Road in Arlington, Virginia on the southern border of Arlington National Cemetery, north of the Navy Annex, west of the Pentagon and right next door to Fort Myer. The lands associated with Henderson Hall were acquired through deeds and other actions between 1943 and 1952. The Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia executed a Deed of Cession of Political Jurisdiction to the United States of America on February 15, 1954.
phone numbers: Commercial (703)614-1235 or
address: Headquarters, U.S. marine Corps
Battalion, 1555 S. Southgate Road, Arlington, VA
More than 3,000 active duty and civilians
Fort Myers and Fort Belvoir, VA and Bolling AFB, D.C.
lodging: See Fort Myers and Fort Belvoir,
VA and Bolling AFB, D.C.
Support Center: (703)614-7200
Care: See Fort Myers, Fort Belvoir, VA the
Pentagon and Bolling AFB, D.C.
care: See Fort Myers, VA
Henderson Hall - Arlington, VA
large exchange and a mall (703)979-8420. Recreation at Henderson Hall - Arlington, VA
includes a gym, tennis, and swimming.